Using Targeted Helio Participants will allow you to pinpoint participants based on their geographic and demographic information. Additionally, you can search our list of over 1,000 Ready-Made Audiences if you're looking for to reach more specific professional and consumer participants all over.
When you create a test with a Targeted Audience, you can target 5 different demographic categories.
- Location will depend on the amount of responses you want on your test. The majority of Helio's participants reside in North America, with strong communities in Europe, South Asia, and South America as well. If you are in need of a more specific geographic region, we may be able to target them with an Advanced Audience.
- Gender will allow you to target your participants based on whether they self-identified as male or female. We can also source non-binary participants through an Advanced Audience.
- Age will provide you with targeting of groups between the ages of 13-17, 18-24, 25-34, 35-44, 45-54, 55-64, and 65+.
- Education allows targeting based on 4 education levels: Less than High School, High School Graduate, College Graduate, and Postgraduate.
- Income provides 3 buckets for targeting: under $40k USD per year, $40k to $100k per year, and more than $100k per year. If you need to get more specific, we can target a narrower range of income with an Advanced Audience.
Use the "Create Test" action on your Audience page to create a test with targeted Helio participants, or choose "Targeted" from the audience options on the test creation page.
If you have selected too many targeting criteria, Helio will show an error message that lets you know we don't have enough participants in that specific demographic to fulfill your request.
If this happens, please reach out to our team and we’ll work on getting you access to the audience you need!