Product Design Test Template
Why should you use this template?
Developed by the user experience team at Google, the HEART Framework is a set of metrics that lets you evaluate the quality of user experience a product delivers. It stands for Happiness, Engagement, Adoption, Retention, and Task Success—each representing a different facet of user interaction and satisfaction. This framework helps in translating subjective user experiences into quantifiable data, enabling teams to make informed decisions and drive product improvements.
Efficiently track 5 components of user experience:
- Task Success
- rapid responses for product decision making
- design benchmarking
- competitor analysis
- Click where you would go first.
First click to understand initial Engagement
- Click where you would go to find a recipe with this AI tool.
Understand Task Success through successful user interactions
- What would you most likely do next?
Map actions to understand early user Adoption.
- How likely are you to use this again based on the result?
Compare the subjective likelihood for user Retention.
- What impressions does this tool give you?
Gauge Happiness through a variety of positive and negative impressions.
- How likely are you to recommend this product?
Tried & true testing method for understanding user Happiness.