Concept Testing Test Template
Why should you use this template?
Sometimes, all you need is a quick check of your website’s overall performance. Perhaps you’re looking to establish some benchmarks to track overtime or maybe just want to get a snapshot.
Either way, this test is versatile as is, and it can be made more robust by adding specialized questions—simply adjust it to fit your unique needs!
This test is fueled by established industry benchmarks and likert questions to get a fast and accurate diagnosis for your site’s overall performance.
NOTE: These test questions were written for someone who has just spent time on your website.
- Survey respondents to get a bird’s eye view of your website’s current performance
- Validate design choices you’ve made to ensure that user needs are met in a satisfying way
- Establish metrics to allow for performance tracking overtime
- By using benchmarking metrics, you allow for more advanced testing in the future.
- Maintaining an open line of communication with real users allows for the most critical feedback to make it back to your product team’s ears.
- How well do you understand what you can do on this site?
Begin by getting a sense for the full website experience with this likert question.
- What impressions does this site give you?
Next, determine if your user’s impressions fall in line with the experience you’re trying to provide.
- Click where you would go to see the performance stats on Campaign 2.
Continue exploring your user’s experience by asking them to complete directives that are core to the design.
- On a scale from 0-10, how confident are you that you can use this website?
Using an NPS measure is a great way to track progress over time.
- Is there anything on this page that confuses you?
Finish out the test by allowing respondents the opportunity to speak their mind
- How would you describe the overall quality of this website?
- Did you manage to find what you needed on this website?
- In your opinion, how trustworthy is this website?
- Overall, how satisfied were you with this website?
- Would you recommend this website to a friend or colleague?
- Which part of this page do you like the most?
- Which part of this page do you like the least?
- Overall, how well does this website meet your needs?
- How easy was it to find what you were looking for?
- How visually appealing is our website? > Does that matter to you?
- Was the information on this website easy to understand?