Shopping Insights Test Template
Why should you use this template?
You already know the practical and transactional value of your business, but what are the nuances of the customer’s motives when exploring and finding your products?
How your customer gets motivated by information on your site and becomes interested in making a purchase is really important to developing your loyal customer base. Once satisfied with a one-time purchase, what happens over time to keep them coming back is dependent on your understanding of their motivations.
It’s time to find out with this brief survey some of the keys to that understanding.
- Reveal what information shopper’s choices are based around
- Learn customer tastes for competitor brands
- Acquire data reflecting your site’s strengths and uniqueness
- Inform growth potential by using strategic content on branding
- Use of KPI factors like ease of use and likelihood to recommend to friends
- Knowledge about the competition and why they chose you
- How often do you need to shop for formal clothing?
Get a guess-timate from the customers on how often they shop, since no one remembers exact behavior information on themselves.
- Where do you usually shop for formal clothing?
Validate your own customers as well as discover who your competitors are.
- Which of the following brands have you bought clothing from?
Provide a list of your best known competitors and even some least known. Leave an open option as well if some are not listed.
- How satisfied are you with the brands you’ve bought from?
This click directive will show what priorities participants have when they interact with your product.
- Which parts of this page are Most Important and Least Important to you as an online clothes shopper?
Aside from past experiences and current mood, let them select what is practical and real in their motivations from a list of your platform’s offerings.
- What is your perception of the following brands?
- What do you know about the following brands?
- Which of the following brands have you used?
- How satisfied are you with the following brands you’ve used?
- Why did you choose to purchase from [insert brand used]?
- Which of the following factors are most important when deciding to purchase [example product]?
- How satisfied were you with each of the following factors when you purchased from [insert brand used]?
- How easy was it for you to purchase from [insert brand used]?
- How likely are you to recommend [insert brand used] to a friend or colleague?