Shopping Insights Test Template
Why should you use this template?
Gone are the days when you needed to source 20 participants for in-person interviews to test your products’ look and feel. Rapid unmoderated testing allows you to put products in front of hundreds of participants in a matter of minutes.
The key is context, and how you describe the situation for your users. Along with the right words, you can effectively convey size, shape, and feel through a variety of visual mediums.
In our template example, product size just doesn’t have to be physical, but also quantitative. If you need to know if you’re giving your customer’s too much or too little, just launch some surveys and ask!
- Demographic/Segmentation insights relating body types to sizing problems and needs
- Opportunities to make decisions on customer extremes/uniqueness in sizing
- Understand relationships between un/successful products and sizing
- Affirmation of the goals of the company toward the customer across body types and their diversity.
- Challenge those goals when your customers reveal unmet needs.
- Uncover potential to develop more intimate systems for their satisfaction in comfort and appearance.
- Who are you usually clothes shopping for?
Provide a list identifying the relationship of the user to the sizing requirements they are referencing in order to recognize how or why their knowledge is complete or incomplete.
- How satisfied are you with the amount of items in this clothing package?
Pose a general selection revealing satisfaction.
- What are you Most Worried and Least Worried about when buying a package like this?
Allow quick emotional response on a wide scale for easy answers to vital questions.
- On a scale from 0 to 10, how confident are you that you have room for this package in your closet?
Accommodate some feedback on your decisions about the customer’s ability to store the product properly.
- Who are you shopping for?
- What is your height?
- What is your age?
- How important is sizing information on a clothing website?
- What size do you most often buy?
- How easy was it to size your order(s) on our site?
- What areas often present fitting challenges when buying pre-made clothes?
- Did you experience any difficulty finding size information?
- If so, please describe that experience?
- How likely would you be to visit our website again?
- How can we improve your clothes sizing experience in the future?
- Would you recommend our site for difficult sizing items?