Consumer Profiling Test Template
Why you should use this template?
As you establish your marketing research efforts, it will be critical to maintain a grasp on your target audience.
Personas are one way to focus your customer profiling, but their value comes from being an accurate representation of your target audience.
This test focuses on evaluating the reach of your marketing and communication efforts thus far and the accuracy with which you’ve segmented your market. If your interest is with product design, consider exploring the product interest validation template.
- Assist in the maintenance of other consumer profiling methods
- Provide insight into campaign performance
- Ensure your product’s unique selling point aligns with your target audience’s needs
- Verify previous understanding of important consumer attributes.
- Maintain effectiveness of your segmented marketing exploits.
- How long have you been a member of a credit union?
Start with some segmenting questions to confirm this sample aligns with your understanding of your target audience. Don’t worry about basic age, gender, and location demographics; Helio has the covered for you!
- How often do you visit your bank’s or credit union’s online banking site or app?
These questions are all about alignment with your audience. Do their habits align with your understanding and what you’ve designed?
- Rank the following factors from Most Important to Least Important to you.
Learn how your customers prioritize issues important to them to start understanding their deeper motivations.
- Which of the following companies are you Most Familiar and Least Familiar with?
Once you’ve determined the basics of your audience, see what familiarity they have with competitors that matter to you.
- Where have you seen or heard our advertisements?
- What kind of person do you associate with [brand name]?
- Which of the following best describes you?
- How much do you identify with the following sentiment?
- Which products are you most interested in?
- What communication channels do you prefer for announcements about this product?
- What is the most common reason you use this product?
- What is a deal killer for [product category]?